Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The crapfest that is LOST

One of the few points of disagreement between my sister Emma and me is the quality of LOST. She has an unwavering devotion to the show; I don't. I waver like a noodle in a hurricane.

This season has done nothing to ease the tension.

WTF with Allison Janney? Did we need this? Did I need to see CJ and be reminded of a far better show? Emma, of course, chalks it up to the fact that I can't and won't be satisfied.

Which is wrong. A lot of things satisfy me. Full out wankery, however, will never cease to irk.

She fully expects the finale to leave her sated. I fully expect a royal reaming and plan to stock plenty of lube.

But I'll stick with it to the very end. I was there in the beginning and want to see it through.

Until then, this vid sums up my feelings quite nicely:

No comments: