Wednesday, January 12, 2011

If hatred was hot...

Those fluffy bunny flakes would be evaporating before they hit the ground.

Four hours, four hours and a bajillion shovel-loads, I can finally move my car. Not that I want to go anywhere (and I'm uncertain if anything is open), but knowing I could go somewhere lessens the cabin fever.

I'm currently quaffing my Irish coffee and waiting for my back to hurt. Hopefully the liquor and Aleve will nip that in the bud. Or maybe I'll be too drunk to care.

I'm wondering if school will be canceled tomorrow. It's been a looong time since we had two snowdays in a row.

Every winter begins with the hope that we won't use our snowdays and will get out earlier, but that never happens. In March last year, when I thought we were in the clear with one day to spare, the water main broke and we had to cancel.

I have a stack of papers to grade, but even if my spirit was willing, I don't think my arms have the strength to support a pen. They're noodles right now.

No comments: